Primary Report Intake, Management and Entry Unit (PRIME)
Citizen Online Report Entry (CORE)
File a Report
Theft UNDER $5,000
LOST: An item was accidentally misplaced or left behind somewhere
STOLEN: Someone removed the item from your lawful possession with the intent to steal
Please provide a detailed description of what actually happened in the incident description section, with the approximate date and time you discovered the theft and the last date and time you saw your property.
When completing the Theft UNDER $5000 report, please;
- Provide ALL serial numbers that are visible on any of the property that is being reported as STOLEN,
- create a separate property entry for each piece of property that is being reported as STOLEN
The value of the STOLEN item must be less than $5,000. If it is OVER $5,000 in value, please call 416-808-2222.
The accuracy of the information you provide greatly assists the Toronto Police Service in processing your report. Please ensure your report is as COMPLETE AND CONCISE as possible, so as to ensure an officer won’t have to contact you in order to clarify the information and won’t delay the processing of your submission.
THE FOLLOWING CANNOT BE REPORTED THROUGH THE CORE SYSTEM:
- Property is taken from you by force or threats; this is a Robbery.
- If the robbery just occurred, call 9-1-1.
- If the robbery did not just occur and it is a non-emergency incident, please call 416-808-2222.
- Someone enters your dwelling or place of business (when it is closed) and takes your property; this is a Break and Enter; please call 416-808-2222.
- If you are in possession of your debit or credit card, and someone has used it without your consent, this is considered a Fraud. Please use Fraud UNDER $5,000 page.
Terms and Conditions
If you are ready to begin: START A REPORT