Man, 57, faces 10 charges in Break-and-Enter investigation
Broadcast time: 14:11
Thursday, March 2, 2017
Case #: 17-363904
On Sunday, February 26, 2017, at 8:21 p.m., officers from 22 Division responded to a Break-and-Enter call in the The Queensway and Islington Avenue area.
It is alleged that:
- a man was seen carrying a bag full of property
- the bags contained property from the residence to which police were responding
- the man also had property from a Break-and-Enter committed in the area from the day before
Russell Scott, 57, of Toronto, was arrested. He is charged with
1) three counts of Break-and-Enter
2) Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Over
3) six counts of Fail to Comply Probation
He was scheduled to appear in court at 2201 Finch Avenue West on Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 10 a.m.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-2200, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
Please download the Toronto Police Service Mobile App for iOS or Android.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Jenifferjit Sidhu, Corporate Communications, for Detective Rob LeMaitre,