Gun, ammunition, drugs seized,
St. Clair Avenue West/Lansdowne Avenue area,
Man, 60, faces 13 charges
Broadcast time: 10:43
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Case #: 2017-402370
The Toronto Police Service would like to make the public aware of an arrest and seizure in a drug investigation.
It is alleged that:
- on Sunday, March 5, 2017, police executed a search warrant at a home in the St. Clair Avenue West/Lansdowne Avenue area
- police seized a quantity of prescription medication with a street value of over $80,000, including, but not limited to, oxycodone, morphine, and fentanyl
- police also seized a .357 Lawman MK 3 handgun with six rounds of ammunition
Paul Stornelli, 60, of Toronto, was arrested. He is charged with:
1) Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm
2) Careless Storage of a Firearm
3) Possess Unloaded Prohibited Firearm
4) Possess Prohibited Ammunition, Knowing No Authority
5) Unauthorized Possession of Ammunition
6) Careless Storage of Ammunition
7) Possession of a Schedule I Substance (Cocaine)
8) Possession of a Schedule I Substance (Methadone)
9) Possession of a Schedule I Substance (Oxycodone)
10) Possession of a Schedule I Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking (Oxycodone)
11) Possession of a Schedule I Substance (Fentanyl)
12) Possession of a Schedule I Substance (Hydromorphone)
13) Possession of Proceeds of Crime
He appeared in court on Monday, March 6, 2017, at Old City Hall, 10 a.m., courtroom 103.
Please download the Toronto Police Service Mobile App for iOS or Android.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Victor Kwong, Corporate Communications, for Staff Sergeant Suzanne Pinto, 13 Division