Man sought in Threaten Death investigation,
Yonge Street near York Mills Road,
Security camera images of man released
Broadcast time: 06:00
Saturday, April 8, 2017
Case #: 17-540594
The Toronto Police Service is requesting assistance identifying and locating a man wanted in a Threaten Death investigation.
On Monday, March 13, 2017, at approximately 3:25 p.m., a TTC operator was driving a bus southbound on Yonge Street near York Mills Road .
It is reported that:
- a man boarded the bus at William Carson Crescent
- the operator advised the man the bus would be out of service at York Mills station
- the man began yelling at the operator
- the operator drove the bus to York Mills station
- the man threatened to shoot the operator and ran from the bus
- no gun was seen and the operator was not injured
The man is described as 30-35, medium build, clean-shaven. He was wearing a toque with green-and-dark-red stripes and a white pompom on top, a black peacoat, dark pants and black dress shoes.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-3200, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
Please download the Toronto Police Service Mobile App for iOS or Android.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Jenifferjit Sidhu, Corporate Communications, for Detective Constable Andrew Brennan, 32 Division