Two men arrested in residential Break-and-Enters investigation,
Police seek to reunite recovered property with owners,
Photographs of recovered property released
Broadcast time: 14:59
Wednesday, September 6, 2017
Case #: 17-1594373
The Toronto Police Service would like to make the public aware of two arrests in an investigation into numerous residential Break-and-Enters in 53 Division.
It is alleged that:
- on Wednesday, August 30, 2017, after midnight, a man broke into a home in the Broadway Avenue and Bayview Avenue area
It is further alleged that:
- on Sunday, September 3, 2017, after midnight, two men broke into a home in the Blythwood Road and Mount Pleasant Road area
On Monday, September 4, 2017, Kevin Learning, 37, of Toronto, was arrested. He has been charged with:
1) Break-and-Enter commit
2) Fraud Under
3) Possession of Break-and-Enter Instruments
4) Breach of Probation Order
5) Possession of Property obtained by Crime
On Monday, September 4, 2017, Thomas Nolan, 35, of Toronto, was arrested. He has been charged with:
2) Possession of Break-and-Enter Instruments
3) Possession of Property obtained by Crime
4) Possess/use credit card obtained by offence
They both appeared in court at Old City Hall on Monday, September 4, 2017, 9 a.m.
Investigators executed a search warrant and seized over 200 pieces of property which they would like to reunite with the owners. Anyone who believes they have been affected by this investigation is asked to contact police.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-5300, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Jenifferjit Sidhu, Corporate Communications, for Detective Constable Raj Persaud, 53 Division Major Crime Unit