Personal injury collision #48/2017 and #49/2017,
Rockcliffe Boulevard and Woolner Avenue,
Man, 21, faces four charges
Broadcast time: 13:24
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Case #: 2017-1725049
On Saturday, September 23, 2017, at 12:53 a.m., police responded to a call for a personal injury collision at Rockcliffe Boulevard and Wooler Avenue.
It is alleged that:
- a man, 21, was driving a 2004 Honda Odyssey, with six passengers of various ages, southbound on Rockcliffe Boulevard, north of Woolner Avenue
- for reasons not yet determined, the vehicle left the roadway and mounted the curb on the east side of Rockcliffe Boulevard
- after mounting the curb, the vehicle struck two trees before coming to rest
See previous news release.
It is further alleged that:
- the driver has been identified as Abdiraham Mohamed, 21, of Toronto.
He has been charged with:
1) four counts of Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle Causing Bodily Harm
He appeared in court at 2700 Eglinton Avenue West on Tuesday, September 26, 2017, 10 a.m., courtroom 206.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Victor Kwong, Corporate Communications, for Constable Clint Stibbe, Traffic Services