Kyle Rouse, 22, wanted by police,
Broadcast time: 10:32
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Case #: 2017-1713904
On Thursday, September 21, 2017, police attempted to arrest the occupants of a vehicle in the Eglinton Avenue East and Laird Drive area.
The vehicle sped away and was located at Eglinton Avenue East and Rumsey Road, and a perimeter was set up. People were arrested, however a man escaped from the area.
Kyle Rouse, 22, of Toronto, was identified as the man who escaped. He is wanted for:
1) Possess loaded regulated firearm
2) Possess restricted or prohibited firearm without holding a licence and registration certificate
3) Unlicensed person possess prohibited/restricted weapon
4) Possess restricted or prohibited firearm knowingly not holding a licence and registration certificate
5) Possess firearm obtained by crime
6) Possess firearm with altered serial number
7) Use/handle/store firearm carelessly
8) Use/handle/store ammunition carelessly
9) Occupy motor vehicle with firearm
10) Dangerous operation of a motor vehicle
11) Dangerous operation of motor vehicle/bodily harm
12) Leave accident scene/vehicle/fail to give name
He is described as 6’, 150 lbs., shaved head, last seen wearing white T-shirt and grey pants.
He is considered armed and dangerous. If located, do not approach. Call 9-1-1 immediately.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-5300, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Caroline de Kloet, Corporate Communications, for Detective Sajeev Nair, 53 Division