Crystal Lynn Carter, 35, wanted by 14 Division,
Woman arrested, faces 53 charges
Broadcast time: 15:11
Friday, October 6, 2017
Case #: 2017-836893
The Toronto Police Service would like to thank the public for their assistance locating Crystal Lynn Carter, 35, wanted by 14 Division.
See previous release.
She was arrested on Tuesday, September 26, 2017, and charged with:
1) thirteen counts of Break-and-Enter with Intent
2) four counts of Possess Break-and-Enter Instrument
3) three counts of Possession Schedule I Substance
4) eight counts of Fail to Comply Recognizance
5) Possession Property Obtained by Crime
6) two counts of Obstruct Peace Officer
7) two counts of Fail to Attend Court
8) sixteen counts of Mischief
9) three counts of Theft Under $5000
10) Possession Property Obtained by Crime Under
She appeared in court at College Park, on Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 10 a.m., room 507.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Caroline de Kloet, Corporate Communications, for Constable James Rowe, 14 Division