14 Division's "Fugitive Friday,"
Jonathan Christopher Keevil, 40
Broadcast time: 09:59
Friday, September 29, 2017
Case #: 2017-850343
This is the latest instalment of 14 Division's "Fugitive Friday." We are looking for Jonathan Christopher Keevil, 40, of Toronto.
He is wanted on the strength of a Bench Warrant for:
1) four counts of Break-and-Enter
2) Possession of Methamphetamine
3) eight counts of Theft Under
4) 12 counts of Mischief Under
5) eight counts of Possession of Property Obtained By Crime Under
6) two counts of Possess Break-And-Enter Instruments
7) nine counts of Fail To Comply Probation
8) two counts of Fail To Comply recognizance
He is described as 6'2", 161 lbs., brown hair, blue eyes. He has a tattoo right arm partial sleeve, left arm "Cross", left arm "Snake."
Police warn that he is considered violent. If located, do not approach. Call 9-1-1 immediately.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1400, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Caroline de Kloet, Corporate Communications, for Detective Constable Gordon Reid, 14 Division