Police seek assistance locating two women
wanted in Robbery investigation,
Security camera images of the two women released
Broadcast time: 14:45
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
Case #: 2017-1835682
The Toronto Police Service requests assistance locating two women wanted in a Robbery investigation.
It is reported that:
- on Monday, October 10, 2017, at approximately 11:23 a.m., a woman, 31, met two other women in the Sheppard Avenue East and Greenbriar Road area, who were interested in purchasing Kim Kardashian-style wigs
- they all met, a disagreement occurred regarding the price of the wigs, and the two women left the apartment of the 31-year-old woman
It is further alleged that:
- a phone call was made and the two women returned to the apartment
- at approximately 12 p.m., once back in the apartment, a physical altercation occurred as the two women attempted to grab the wig
- the two women managed to steal the wig and were last seen on foot entering a light-coloured BMW sedan
The first woman, identified as "Latoya," described as 18-24, long curly black hair, was wearing a black sweater, blue jeans, black glasses.
The second woman is described as 18-24, wearing a black v-neck shirt, black pants, black sandals, head covering.
Security camera images of the two women have been released.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-3300, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Caroline de Kloet, Corporate Communications, for Detective Constable Aaron Sit, 22/23 Division Street Violence Task Force