Update in child luring investigation,
Mikail Moolla, 32
Broadcast time: 14:03
Friday, November 17, 2017
Case #: 2017-3013569
The Toronto Police Service would like to update the public on an arrest made in a Sex Crimes investigation.
It is alleged that;
- on Friday, November 17, 2017 as part of an investigation into luring of a child under sixteen years of age, members of the Toronto Police Service Child Exploitation Section arrested Mikail Moolla in the area of Lakeshore Boulevard West and Marine Parade Drive , Toronto.
- he posted an ad on a classified advertisement website looking to have sexual relations with young girls. He used the email address “email@example.com.”
A subsequent Criminal Code Search warrant was executed.
Mikail Moolla, 32, of Toronto, has been charged with:
1) Make available sexually explicit material to person under 16 years
2) Luring a Child (Under 16)
3) Attempt Sexual Interference
He was scheduled to appear in court at 2201 Finch Avenue West, courtroom 206, on Friday, November 17, 2017 at 2 p.m.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-7474, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
Reporting can also be made at Canada’s National Tipline for Reporting the Online Sexual Exploitation of Children at www.cybertip.ca.
This project has been made possible by a grant from the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Craig Brister, Corporate Communications, for Detective Michael Sabadin, Sex Crimes