14 Division's "Fugitive Friday,"
Arvind Sharma, 39
Broadcast time: 06:23
Friday, November 24, 2017
Case #: 2017-256622
This is the latest instalment of 14 Division's "Fugitive Friday." We are looking for Arvind Sharma, 39, of Toronto.
He is wanted on the strength of several Warrants In The First Instance for:
1) Theft Over $5000
2) two counts of Utter Counterfeit Money
3) Identity Theft
4) Mischief under $5000
5) two counts of Utter counterfeit money
6) Assault With weapon
8) two counts of Obtain Transportation By Fraud
9) three counts of Possess Counterfeit Money
10) Theft Under $5000
11) Mischief Over $5000
12) three counts of Fraud Under $5000
13) Possession/Use Credit card Obtain By Crime
14) two counts of Possession Property Obtained By Crime
He is described as 6’, 201 lbs, black hair, brown eyes. He is known to use several aliases.
He is considered violent. If located do not approach. Call 9-1-1.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1400, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Allyson Douglas-Cook, Corporate Communications, for Constable Gordon Reid, 14 Division