Young Person wanted in shooting investigation,
Judicial authorization obtained to identify Young Person,
Young Person arrested on December 7, 2017,
Judicial authorization to identify Young Person expired,
Photograph and name can no longer be published/broadcast
Broadcast time: 12:26
Thursday, December 7, 2017
Case #: 2017-3120914
The Toronto Police Service would like to thank the public for their assistance locating a wanted Young Person.
On Sunday, December 3, 2017, at approximately 6:46 a.m., officers responded to a call for a shooting in the Woodfield Road and Gerrard Street East area.
See previous release.
On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 11:15 a.m, a 15-year-old boy was arrested. He is charged with:
1) Possess Firearm Other than Restricted or Prohibited Firearm without Holding a Licence
2) Possess Firearm Other Than Restricted or Prohibited Firearm Knowingly Not Holding a Licence
3) Possess Loaded Regulated Firearm
4) Unlicensed Person Possess Prohibited Ammunition
5) Discharge Firearm Into a Place/Reckless to Others
6) Intimidation by Violence
7) Mischief/Property Obstruction Endangering Life
8) Conspiracy to Commit Indictable Offence
9) Possess Proceeds of Property or Thing Obtained by Crime/Exceeding $5000
10) Fail to comply with Recognizance
He is scheduled to appear in court at 311 Jarvis Street on Thursday, December 7, 2017, room 1.
The judicial authorization which permitted the identification of the Young Offender has now expired.
Photographs and the name of the Young Person can no longer be published/broadcast.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable David Hopkinson, Corporate Communications, for Detective Constable Marc Bowyer, 55 Division