Controlled Drugs and Substances Act search warrant executed
Danforth Avenue and Dawes Road area,
Man, 45, arrested, faces 13 charges
Broadcast time: 14:12
Monday, February 26, 2018
Case #: 2018-360125
On Monday, February 26, 2018, with the assistance of the Emergency Task Force, officers from the 54 Division Major Crime Unit executed a Controlled Drugs and Substances Act Search Warrant at an address in the Danforth Avenue and Dawes Road area.
It is alleged that:
- officers seized a quantity of drugs such as crack cocaine, oxycontin, fentanyl, hashish, marijuana, steroids and ecstasy.
Robert Oliver, 45, of Toronto has been charged with:
1) four counts of Possession of a Schedule I Substance
2) four counts of Possession for the Purpose Trafficking Schedule I Substance
3) two counts of Possession for the Purpose Trafficking Schedule II Substance
4) Possession for the Purpose Trafficking Schedule IV Substance
5) two counts of Possession of a Schedule II Substance
6) Possession of Proceeds Obtained by Crime
He was scheduled to appear in court at Old City Hall on Monday, February 26, 2018.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-5400, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Jenifferjit Sidhu, Corporate Communications, for Detective Roger Caracciolo, 54 Division Major Crime Unit