Nnamdi Ogba, 26,
Trevaughan Miller, 19, and Abdullahi Mohamed, 22, charged with First-Degree Murder
Broadcast time: 14:15
Thursday, March 29, 2018
Case #: 2018-484039
On Friday, March 16, 2018, at 11:09 p.m., officers responded to a call for a shooting at 49 Scarlettwood Court.
It is reported that:
- Nnamdi Ogba was walking towards his parked car when he was approached by two men from behind
- the men discharged a firearm multiple times at him
- the men fled on foot and escaped in an SUV that was waiting for them in the Scarlettwood Court community housing complex area
See previous release.
On Thursday, March 29, 2018, five search warrants were executed:
- two in the Trethewey Drive and Black Creek Drive area
- in the Trethewey Drive and Jane Street area
- in the Sentinel Road and Finch Avenue West area
- in the Bathurst Street and Lawrence Avenue West area
Trevaughan Miller, 19, of Toronto, and Abdullahi Mohamed, 22, of Toronto, were arrested and each charged with:
1) First-Degree Murder
They are both scheduled to appear in court at 2201 Finch Avenue West, on Thursday, March 29, 2018, 2 p.m., room 204.
Thank you to the public and media for their assistance with this investigation.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Caroline de Kloet, Corporate Communications, for Detective Jason Shankaran, Homicide