United Jewish Appeal Walk with Israel,
Sunday, May 27, 2018, 9:50 a.m.,
Broadcast time: 06:47
Friday, May 25, 2018
Public Safety - Special Events
On Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 9:50 a.m., the United Jewish Appeal Walk With Israel will take place.
Road closures will be in place for all or part of the day.
Formation/start will be at Coronation Park starting at 9 a.m.
The event will follow the route of:
- westbound, Lake Shore Boulevard West to Dan Leckie Way, partial closure
- northbound, Dan Leckie Way to Fort York Boulevard, partial closure
- westbound, Fort York Boulevard to Spadina Avenue, partial closure
- westbound, Bremner Boulevard to York Street, partial closure
- northbound York Street to Front Street, partial closure
- westbound Front Street to Blue Jays Way, partial closure
- northbound Blue Jays Way to Wellington Street, partial closure
- westbound Wellington Street to Strachan Avenue, partial closure
- southbound Strachan Avenue to Princes’ Gate, partial closure
- westbound Princes’ Gate to Ontario Drive, partial closure
The race/walk will end at Exhibition Place at approximately 3 p.m.
Motorists can expect delays in the area and should consider alternate methods of transportation. The TTC will not experience any significant delays. The event will take place regardless of weather conditions.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Caroline de Kloet, Corporate Communications, for Constable Michelle Flannery, Public Safety – Special Events