31 Division's "Takedown Thursday,"
Raheem Kanem McLaughlin, 24
Broadcast time: 20:14
Thursday, May 24, 2018
Case #: 2018-719457
This is the latest installment of 31 Division's "Takedown Thursday." We are requesting assistance locating Raheem Kanem McLaughlin, 24, of Toronto.
He is wanted on a Bench Warrant for:
1. Twenty-two counts of Fail to Comply Probation
2. Four counts of Mischief Under
3. Four counts of Uttering Threats
4. Two counts of Break and Enter Commit
5. Three counts of Assault with Weapon
6. Forcible Confinement
7. Nine counts of Assault
8. Unlawfully at large
His photograph has been released.
For further information, please visit our 31 Division Facebook page and the 31 Division website.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Gary Long, Corporate Communications, for Staff Sergeant Norm Proctor, 31 Division