Search warrant executed in 31 Division,
Firearm, Ammunition and Controlled Substances Seized,
Broadcast time: 13:53
Wednesday, August 1, 2018
Case #: 2018-1389131
The Toronto Police Service would like to make the public aware of further charges resulting from a search warrant executed on a seized motor vehicle from a previous firearm investigation arrest.
See previous release.
It is alleged that :
- the search revealed a GSG 1911 .22 LR HV, Semi-Automatic Rim Fire Pistol, with 8 rounds of .22LR ammunition
- a quantity of cocaine and marihuana was also located
Inderpaul Flora, 39 of Toronto is further charged with:
1) Possession of a firearm knowing it's possession is unauthorized
2) Carless storage of a firearm
3) Carless storage of ammunition
4) Carless storage of a prohibited device
5) Unauthorized possession of a firearm in a motor vehicle
6) Possession of a firearm knowing it's serial number has been tampered with
7) Possession of a loaded firearm
8) Possession of a firearm obtained by crime
9) Possess Schedule I substance for trafficking
10) Possess Schedule II substance for trafficking
11) Possession of a firearm contrary to prohibition order
12) Possession of a ammunition contrary to prohibition order
13) Possession of a prohibited device contrary to prohibition order
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-3100, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Gary Long, Corporate Communications, for Detective Constable Dan Pitre, West Command Gun Violence Suppression Unit, 31 Division.