Saturday, September 8, 2018,
Toronto 5km Run for Sick Kids Hospital Foundation,
Broadcast time: 06:47
Friday, September 7, 2018
On Saturday, September 8, 2018, The Running Room will host their 8th annual 5km run. The event will start at 8 a.m. and is expected to attract 1,500 participants.
Road closures will begin at 7:30 a.m., and the route will be as follows:
- start and finish line will be St. Clair Avenue West and Wells Hill Park
- eastbound St. Clair Avenue West to Russell Hill Road
- southbound Russell Hill Road to Boulton Drive
- westbound Boulton Drive continuing onto MacPherson Avenue
- westbound MacPherson Avenue to Cottingham Road
- westbound Cottingham Road to Davenport Road
- westbound Davenport Road to Christie Street
- northbound Christie Street to St. Clair Avenue West
- eastbound St. Clair Avenue West to Wells Hill Park
The public should not park their vehicles along the route on Saturday, September 8, 2018, from 5 a.m. to approximately 9:30 a.m.
Vehicles in the area, including TTC, may experience traffic delays during the event.
This event will proceed regardless of weather conditions.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Caroline de Kloet, Corporate Communications, for Constable Kathleen Elliott, 53 Division