Saturday, September 29, 2018,
Broadcast time: 06:47
Friday, September 28, 2018
SickKids GetLoud will take place on Saturday, September 29, 2018, from 11 a.m., to 1 p.m. SickKids GetLoud is a 5km march in the downtown area, followed by a festival at Fort York.
Approximately 4,500 marchers will start marching at 11 a.m., from Coronation Park. The marchers will primarily be on the sidewalk. There may be some overflow onto the roadways at times.
The route will be:
- eastbound Martin Goodman Trail at Coronation Park
- eastbound Queens Quay
- northbound Lower Simcoe Street
- westbound Wellington Street West
- southbound Blue Jays Way
- southbound Navy Wharf Crescent
- westbound Bremner Boulevard
- westbound Fort York Boulevard
Motorists can expect delays in the area and should consider alternate methods of transportation.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Jenifferjit Sidhu, Corporate Communications, for Constable Andrea Harris, 14 Division