Man Arrested in Firearm and Drug Investigation,
Yonge Street and Queens Quay area,
Name of Accused
Broadcast time: 13:16
Friday, November 16, 2018
Case #: 2018-210920
The Toronto Police Service would like to make the public aware of an arrest in a firearm and drug investigation.
On Thursday, November 15, 2018, the West Command Gun Violence Suppression Unit commenced an investigation, that resulted in obtaining a criminal code search warrant for a motor vehicle.
It is alleged that:
- the search warrant was executed in the Yonge Street and Queens Quay area
- a prohibited firearm was recovered. A 9mm Mini Kel Tec with seven rounds loaded in the magazine, and a quantity of cocaine
On Friday, November 16, 2018, Dalmer Abdul Rodriguez Musa, 33 of Toronto, was arrested. He is charged with:
1. Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm in a Motor Vehicle
2. Unauthorized Possession of a Prohibited Weapon
3. Possession of a Loaded Prohibited or Restricted Firearm
4. Possession of a Weapon
5. Possession of Firearm Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized
6. Careless Storage of a Firearm
7. Possession of Firearm Contrary to Prohibition Order
8. Possession of Ammunition Contrary to Prohibition Order
9. Possession of Firearm Contrary to Prohibition Order
10. Possession of Ammunition Contrary to Prohibition Order
He is to appear at Old City Hall court on Friday, November 16, 2018, at 10 a.m., in room 103.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-3100, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Jenifferjit Sidhu, Corporate Communications, for Detective Constable Dan Pitre, 31 Division