Fail to Remain Personal Injury Collision,
Kennedy Road and Danforth Road
Broadcast time: 09:32
Thursday, November 22, 2018
Case #: 2018-2146919
The Toronto Police Service is requesting the public's assistance with a Fail to Remain collision.
On Wednesday, November 21, 2018, at approximately 7:50 p.m., police responded to a call for a Personal Injury Collision at Kennedy Road and Danforth Road.
It is reported that:
- a woman, 24, was walking southbound at the crosswalk, from the west side of Kennedy Road, crossing Danforth Road
- a minivan or similar vehicle was travelling northbound on Kennedy Road and made a left turn to go westbound on Danforth Road
- the vehicle struck the woman and she was dragged a short distance
- the woman sustained life-threatening injuries and was transported to a hospital
- the vehicle continued westbound and fled the scene
The investigation is ongoing by members of Traffic Services.
Police are asking local residents, business, and drivers, who may have security or dash-camera footage of the area or incident, to contact investigators.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1900, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Katrina Arrogante, Corporate Communications, for Constable Allan Davidson, Traffic Services