Fail to Remain Personal Injury Collision,
Dundalk Drive and Glamorgan Avenue,
Photo of suspect vehicle released
Broadcast time: 09:50
Monday, November 26, 2018
Case #: 2018-2159261
On Wednesday, November 23, 2018, at 5:35 p.m., police were notified about a collision at Dundalk Drive and Glamorgan Avenue where a person had suffered serious injuries.
It is reported that:
- a dark-coloured pick-up truck and a grey Toyota Corolla were travelling north on Dundalk Drive
- the driver of the Toyota, a 48-year-old man, passed and cut off the driver of the pick-up
- the driver of the Toyota exited his vehicle, approached the pick-up, and a verbal altercation ensued
- the driver of the pick-up then struck the man who'd approached his truck, and fled the scene
- the pick-up fled east on Glamorgan Avenue and was last seen travelling east on Progress Avenue from Kennedy Road.
The injuries to the 48-year-old man were initially thought to be life threatening. They were later upgraded to non-life threatening.
The Fail to Remain investigation is ongoing by members of Traffic Services.
Security camera images of the fleeing suspect vehicle are attached.
Police are asking local residents, business, and drivers, who may have security or dash camera footage of the area or incident, to please contact investigators.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1900, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Allyson Douglas-Cook, Corporate Communications, for Superintendent Scott Baptist, Traffic Services