Fatal collision #62/2018,
Bellamy Road North at Cedar Brae Boulevard
Broadcast time: 15:05
Monday, December 3, 2018
Case #: 2018-2171142
On Sunday, November 25, 2018, at 5:50 p.m., police responded to a call for a Personal Injury Collision at Bellamy Road North at Cedar Brae Boulevard.
It is reported that:
- a 29-year-old-man was driving a Buick, westbound on Bellamy Road North at Cedar Brae Boulevard
- an 80-year-old man was walking north, on the west side of Bellamy Road North at Cedar Brae Boulevard
- he was crossing Bellamy Road North, from the south to the north side, at the intersection
- the Buick struck the pedestrian
- the pedestrian sustained injuries and was transported to hospital
On Thursday, November 29, 2018, the pedestrian succumbed to his injuries in hospital.
The investigation is ongoing by members of Traffic Services.
Police are asking local residents, business, and drivers, who may have security or dash-camera footage of the area or incident, to contact investigators.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1900, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable David Hopkinson, Corporate Communications, for Sergeant Alex Crews, Traffic Services