Personal Injury Collision #01/2019,
St. Clair Avenue West at Dufferin Street
Broadcast time: 13:15
Wednesday, January 2, 2019
Case #: 2019-1415
On Tuesday, January 01, 2019, at 4:38 a.m., police responded to a call for a Personal Injury Collision that occurred on St. Clair Avenue West at Dufferin Street.
It is reported that:
- a 34-year-old man was walking across Dufferin Street from the east to the west side on the north side of St. Clair Avenue West
- a unknown vehicle was driving southbound on Dufferin Street at St. Clair Avenue West
- the vehicle struck the pedestrian
- the vehicle did not remain and fled the scene
- the pedestrian sustained life-threatening injuries and was transported to hospital
Police are asking local residents, business, and drivers, who may have security or dash camera footage of the area or incident, to contact investigators.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1900, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Jenifferjit Sidhu, Corporate Communications, for Sergeant Alex Crews, Traffic Services, for Superintendent Scott Baptist, Traffic Services