Aggravated Assault investigation,
Pearl Street and Duncan Street,
Broadcast time: 12:30
Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Case #: 2018-1966196
The Toronto Police Service is requesting the public's assistance identifying and locating a man wanted in an Aggravated Assault investigation.
On Thursday, October 25, 2018, at 1:30 a.m., the Toronto Police Service received a call for an Assault in the Pearl Street and Duncan Street area.
It is reported that:
- a man got into a physical confrontation with an unknown man inside a late-night establishment
- both men were ejected from the establishment
- once outside, the unknown man began to assault the victim, kicking and punching him, causing him to fall to the ground
- the assault continued until bystanders intervened
- the unknown man fled on foot
- the victim was taken to hospital where he received treatment for serious injuries
Security camera images of the wanted man are attached.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-5200, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable David Hopkinson, Corporate Communications, for Detective Constable Paul Sousa, 52 Division