Personal Injury Collision #9/2019,
Kingston Road and Hunt Club Drive
Broadcast time: 07:30
Monday, February 4, 2019
Case #: 2019-212648
On Sunday, February 3, 2019, at 2:58 a.m., police responded to a call for a Personal Injury Collision at Kingston Road and Hunt Club Drive.
It is reported that:
- a 31-year-old man was driving a Toyota, with a 29-year-old male passenger, westbound on Kingston Road near Hunt Club Drive
- a 23-year-old man was driving a Honda, with a 22-year-old female passenger, eastbound on Kingston Road near Hunt Club Drive
- the Toyota went left of centre, or crossed over the centre line, and collided head on with the Honda
- the driver of the Toyota sustained non-life-threatening injuries and was transported to hospital
- the passenger of the Toyota sustained life-threatening injuries and was transported to hospital
- the driver and the passenger in the Honda, sustained non-life-threatening injuries and were transported to hospital
- the driver of the Toyota was arrested for impaired driving
Police are asking local residents, business, and drivers, who may have security or dash-camera footage of the area or incident, to contact investigators.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1900, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Katrina Arrogante, Corporate Communications, for Sergeant Alexander Crews, Traffic Services