Personal Injury Collision #09/2019,
Kingston Road and Hunt Club Drive
Broadcast time: 09:52
Monday, February 4, 2019
Case #: 2019-212648
On Sunday, February 3, 2019, at 2:58 a.m., police responded to a call for a personal injury collision at Kingston Road and Hunt Club Drive.
It is reported that:
- a 31-year-old-man, was driving a Toyota westbound on Kingston Road near Hunt Club Drive. In the same vehicle, was a 29-year-old-male passenger
- a 23-year-old-man, was driving a Honda eastbound on Kingston Road near Hunt Club Drive. In the same vehicle, was a 22-year-old-female passenger
- the Toyota went left of centre, or crossed over the centre line, and collided head on with the Honda
- the driver of the Toyota sustained non life-threatening injuries and was transported to hospital. The passenger of the Toyota sustained life-threatening injuries and was transported to hospital
- the driver and the passenger in the Honda, sustained non-life threatening injuries and were transported to hospital
Police are asking local residents, business, and drivers, who may have security or dash camera footage of the area or incident, to contact investigators.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1900, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Sergeant Alex Crews, Traffic Services, for Superintendent Scott Baptist, Traffic Services