Sexual Assault Alert,
Nathaniel Allen-Hall, 28
Broadcast time: 11:30
Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Case #: 2019-233510
The Toronto Police Service would like to inform the public of a man arrested in a sexual assault investigation on TTC property and vehicles.
On Wednesday, February 6, 2019, at 1 p.m., officers responded to a call for a sexual assault in the Bloor Street West and Ossington Avenue area.
It is alleged that:
- an 18-year-old woman boarded the Ossington 63 bus
- the bus was busy with many passengers on board
- a man got up from his seat and stood next to her
- he sexually assaulted her then fled the scene
On Wednesday, February 6, 2019, at 4:30 p.m., officers responded to a call for a sexual assault in the Bloor Street West and Ossington Avenue area.
It is further alleged that:
- a 30-year-old woman was sitting on the Ossington 63 bus
- a man approached her and stood in front of her
- he committed an indecent act
- the woman jumped up and fled the bus into Ossington Subway Station
- the man followed her into the station
- he fled when she alerted other people
Nathaniel Allen-Hall, 28, of Toronto, has been arrested by TTC Special Constables and turned over to investigators. He is charged with:
1. Sexual Assault
2. Indecent Act
He will appear in court, at Old City Hall, on Wednesday, February 13, 2019, at 10 a.m., in room 101.
Police believe there may be other victims.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1400, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
A sexual assault is any form of unwanted sexual contact. It includes, but is not limited to, kissing, grabbing, oral sex and penetration. To learn more about sexual assault, including how to report a sexual assault, please visit our Sex Crimes website.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable David Hopkinson, Corporate Communications, for Detective Kevin Cote, 14 Division