32nd Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade,
Sunday, March 10, 2019, at noon
Broadcast time: 11:04
Saturday, March 9, 2019
Emergency Management & Public Order
On Sunday, March 10, 2019, the 32nd Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade will take place at noon. The procession will start from Bloor Street West and St. George Street, and continue along Bloor Street, then south on Yonge Street, west on Queen Street West to Nathan Phillips Square.
A full road closure will take place on Bloor Street, Yonge Street, and Queen Street. A number of secondary roads will also be closed or partially closed, affecting traffic flow in the area.
Road closures are as follows:
8 a.m. to 1 p.m.:
- St. George Street from Bloor Street West to College Street
- Devonshire Place from Bloor Street West to Hoskin Avenue
10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.:
- Hoskin Avenue from St. George Street to Queens Park Crescent West
- Harbord Street from St. George Street to Huron Street
11:55 a.m. to 3 p.m.:
- Bloor Street from Huron Street to Yonge Street
- Yonge Street from Bloor Street to Queen Street
- Queen Street West from Yonge Street to University Avenue
12 a.m. to 3 p.m.:
- Bay Street from Queen Street West to Dundas Street West
- Elizabeth Street from Dundas Street West to Hagerman Street
- Hagerman Street from Elizabeth Street to Bay Street
12:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.:
- University Avenue from Queen Street West to Dundas Street West
- Armoury Street from University Avenue to Chestnut Street
- Centre Avenue from Dundas Street West to Armoury Street
TTC service will be disrupted during the event on Queen Street West.
This event will take place regardless of weather conditions. Members of the public should anticipate traffic disruptions in the area surrounding the event.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Jenifferjit Sidhu, Corporate Communications, for Constable Brenda Norrmalm, Emergency Management and Public Order