Personal Injury Collision #15/2019,
Danforth Avenue at Byng Avenue
Broadcast time: 11:36
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Case #: 2019-449704
On Tuesday, March 12, 2019, at 12:43 a.m., police responded to a call for a Personal Injury Collision that occurred on Danforth Avenue at Byng Avenue
It is reported that:
- a 35-year-old man was driving a Honda Civic on westbound Danforth Avenue at Byng Avenue. In the same vehicle, was a 39-year-old woman who was seated in the front right passenger seat
- a 49-year-old man was driving a Toyota Camry on eastbound Danforth Avenue at Byng Avenue
- the Honda Civic crossed over the centre line and struck the Toyota Camry head-on
- the woman passenger in the Honda Civic sustained life threatening injuries and was transported to hospital
- the driver of the Honda Civic and the driver of the Toyota Camry were transported to hospital with minor injuries
Police are asking local residents, business, and drivers, who may have security or dash camera footage of the area or incident, to contact investigators.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1900, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Sergeant Alex Crews, Traffic Services, for Superintendent Scott Baptist, Traffic Services