Man arrested in numerous thefts from LCBO,
Janusz Domagala, 56, facing 58 charges
Broadcast time: 07:40
Thursday, April 25, 2019
Case #: 2019-632988
The Toronto Police Service would like to make the public aware of an arrest made in an investigation into a series of thefts from the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO).
On Monday, April 8, 2019, at approximately 2:20 p.m., officers responded to a call for a theft in The Queensway and High Street area.
It is alleged that:
- a man entered the liquor store and selected an item
- he left the store making no attempt to pay
- a series of past thefts are believed to be committed by the same man
- the thefts represent $38,300 in stolen products
Janusz Domagala, 56, of Toronto, was arrested. He was charged with:
1. 56 counts of Theft Under $5,000
2. Fail to Comply with Probation
3. Fail to Comply with Recognizance
He is scheduled to appear at College Park court on Tuesday, April 30, 2019, at 9 a.m., in room 505.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable David Hopkinson, Corporate Communications, for Detective Constable Francisco, 53 Division