Wanted Man in Assault Cause Bodily Harm Investigation,
Stefanos Liakopoulos, 40
Broadcast time: 15:42
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Case #: 2019-562397
The Toronto Police Service is requesting the public’s assistance locating a man wanted in a Assault Cause Bodily Harm Investigation.
It is reported:
- during January 2019, a 40-year-old man was arrested and charged
- he was released by the courts with strict conditions, including being monitored by a GPS ankle device
- in March 2019, he cut off his GPS ankle device
Stefanos Liakopoulos, 40, of Toronto, is wanted for:
1. Fail to Comply Recognizance
2. Dangerous Operation of a Conveyance
3. nine counts of Assault
4. two counts of Threaten Death
5. Forcible Confinement
6. Assault Cause Bodily Harm
7. Criminal Harassment
He is described as 5'3", 201 lbs., bald, blue eyes, u-shaped scar above his upper lip, and has numerous tattoos on both arms. He may be driving a white Hyundai Sonata with Ontario license plate CCMS 043.
He is considered violent and dangerous. If located, do not approach. Call 9-1-1 immediately.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-3200, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Jenifferjit Sidhu, Corporate Communications, for Detective Constable Natalia Sakhanina, 32 Division