TD Toronto Jazz Festival,
Friday, June 21, 2019, through to Sunday, June 30, 2019,
Broadcast time: 14:00
Thursday, June 20, 2019
Public Safety - Major Events
The TD Toronto Jazz Festival will take place at various venues throughout the downtown core of Toronto from Friday, June 21, 2019, through to Sunday, June 30, 2019, with outdoor performances taking place in Yorkville.
Extensive road closures will be in place near Yorkville to accommodate the outdoor stages.
Road closures listed are on Friday, June 21, 2019, at 12 p.m., until Sunday, June 30, 2019, midnight:
- Cumberland Street will be fully closed between Old York Lane and Bellair Street
- to allow access to the numerous garages on Cumberland Street, two way traffic will be permitted between Avenue Road and Old York Lane
On Friday, June 21, 2019, at 12 p.m., until Monday, June 24, 2019, 5 a.m.:
- Bloor Street West will be fully closed between Avenue Road and St. Thomas Street
- only local traffic will be permitted to travel west of Bay Street on Bloor Street West during this closure
On Monday, June 24, 2019, at 6 a.m. until Monday, July 1, 2019, at 6 a.m.
- Hazelton Avenue will be fully closed between Scollard Street and Yorkville Avenue
To avoid the anticipated traffic congestion in the area, motorists are advised to plan alternate routes and attendees are encouraged to take public transit.
Constable Jenifferjit Sidhu, Corporate Communications, for Constable Jennifer Ladouceur, Public Safety - Major Events