Summer Solstice Festival
Saturday, June 22, 2019, from 12:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.,
Broadcast time: 09:10
Friday, June 21, 2019
On Saturday, June 22, 2019, the Summer Solstice Festival will take place in The Junction neighbourhood.
There will be a full road closures from Saturday, June 22, 2019, starting at 5:00 a.m. until Sunday, June 23, 2019, at 1:00 a.m.:
- Dundas Street West (DSW) between Indian Grove and Keele Street and Keele Street and High Park Avenue. Keele Street will remain open
- Mavety Street south of DSW to first laneway
- Medland Street south of DSW to first laneway
- Pacific Avenue north of DSW to first laneway
- Heintzman Street north of DSW to first laneway
Motorists can expect delays in the area and should consider alternate methods of transportation. TTC buses may experience delays.
The festival will take place regardless of weather conditions.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Allyson Douglas-Cook, Corporate Communications, for Constable Basil Fernandes, 11 Division