2019 East York Canada Day Events,
Broadcast time: 11:00
Saturday, June 29, 2019
On Monday, July 1, 2019, the annual East York Canada Day parade will be taking place at 10 a.m. The parade will begin near Dieppe Park and finish at approximately 1 p.m., at Stan Wadlow Park.
Participants will assemble for the parade beginning at 9 a.m., and depart at 10 a.m.
Below outlines the route information:
Formation Area: Cosburn Avenue - Greenwood Avenue to Barfield Avenue
- Eastbound Cosburn Avenue to Coxwell Avenue
- Southbound Coxwell Avenue to Sammon Avenue
- Eastbound Sammon Avenue to Woodbine Avenue
- Northbound Woodbine Avenue to O’Connor Drive
- floats and participants will disperse in the Shopper’s Drug Mart parking lot
- spectators, Stan Wadlow Park via Trenton Avenue.
Stan Wadlow Park festivities continue throughout the day and conclude with a fireworks display beginning at 10:15 p.m., weather permitting.
The following road closure will be in effect during this event:
- Cosburn Avenue from Cedarvale Avenue to Oak Park beginning at 7 a.m. - 12 a.m. (midnight)
Motorists can expect delays.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable David Hopkinson, Corporate Communications, for Constable Michelle Flannery, 55 Division