Man Facing Nine Firearm Related Charges in North Etobicoke,
Justin Sattaur, 23
Broadcast time: 13:45
Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Case #: 2019-1418584
On Sunday, July 28, 2019 at approximately 8:30 a.m., the Toronto Police Service received a call for a person with a gun in the area of Kipling Avenue and Finch Avenue area.
It is alleged that:
- a man was inside a vehicle out front of 2757 Kipling Avenue and observed to be brandishing a black revolver hand gun
- police arrived on scene but the man had already fled
- investigators were able to identify the man and search warrants were obtained for his residence and the vehicle that he was observed in
On Wednesday, July 31, 2019, search warrants were executed and Justin Sattaur, 23, off Toronto was arrested. He is charged with:
1. Uttering threats
2. Use firearm during commission of indictable offence
3. Careless use of a firearm
4. Unauthorized possession of a firearm
5. Careless storage of a firearm
6. Careless storage of ammunition
7. Possession of a firearm knowing its possession is unauthorized
8. Possession of a loaded restricted or prohibited firearm
9. Possession of firearm obtained by crime
A loaded revolver hand gun was alleged to be recovered and seized.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Jenifferjit Sidhu, Corporate Communications, for Detective Constable Amaan Dawood, 23 Division – Major Crime Unit