23 Division’s Find Them Fridays,
Muzamil Aden Addow, 28
Broadcast time: 13:51
Thursday, September 12, 2019
Case #: 2018-1705451
The 23 Division Warrant Office is seeking the public's assistance locating
Muzamil Aden Addow, 28, of Toronto.
He is wanted on a warrant for:
1. four counts of Careless Storage/Use of Firearm or Ammunition
2. two counts of Possess Loaded Restricted Firearm
3. two counts of Unauthorized Possession of Firearm
4. two counts of Possess Firearm Knowing Unauthorized
5. two counts of Serial Number Removed/Defaced Firearm
6. Possess Firearm
7. two counts of Possess Firearm Unauthorized
8. Possess Proceeds of Property Under $5000 Obtained by Crime
9. Possess Substance Schedule 1
He is described as 6'1", 225 lbs, short dark hair, and brown eyes.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-2300, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Jenifferjit Sidhu, Corporate Communications, for Detective Constable Trevor Merza, 23 Division.