Police seek assistance in identifying suspects for a rash of overnight commercial break and enters across the GTA,
Security camera images released
Broadcast time: 14:50
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Case #: 2019-2093505
The Toronto Police Service is requesting the public's assistance identifying two people wanted in a series of commercial break-and-enters.
On Wednesday, October 30, 2019, at approximately 2 a.m., two unknown people entered a salon in the Finch Avenue East and Middlefield Road area.
It is reported that:
- they entered the salon by smashing the front glass door
- once inside they obtained money from the register
The suspects had their head and faces covered and wore gloves.
It is further reported that:
- on Monday, November 11, 2019, at approximately 5:30 a.m., unknown suspects entered a salon located at Victoria Park Avenue and Sheppard Avenue East
- they entered by smashing the front glass door
- once inside the suspects took money from the register
- they fled in a late model Jeep SUV
The suspects had their head and face covered and wore gloves.
Security camera images have been released.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-4200, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Jenifferjit Sidhu, Corporate Communications, for Acting Detective Sergeant Scott Payne, 42 Division