Personal Injury Collision #79/2019,
O’Connor Drive near Donlands Avenue
Broadcast time: 14:15
Saturday, December 28, 2019
Case #: 2019-2497348
On Saturday, December 28, 2019, at 2:15 a.m., police responded to a call for a Personal Injury Collision that occurred in the O’Connor Drive and Donlands Avenue area.
It is reported that:
- a 22-year-old man was with friends outside of a local business
- the 22-year-old man left group, entered onto the road and jumped onto the rear bumper of a white cube van that was stopped at a red light, southbound
- the light turned green and the white cube van turned left
- the man fell off and sustained life-threatening injuries
- the white cube van and driver have not yet been identified
This investigation is in the early stages and police are asking local residents, businesses, and drivers - who may have security or dash camera footage of the area or incident - to contact investigators.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1900, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes or Google Play.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable David Hopkinson, Corporate Communications, for Detective Brett Moore, Traffic Services