Vehicle for Investigation,
Queen Street West and Pape Avenue
Broadcast time: 10:15
Friday, February 7, 2020
Case #: 2020-20804
The Toronto Police Service is requesting the public's assistance in identifying a vehicle for a suspicious incident investigation.
On Saturday, January 4, 2020, officers attend and investigated a suspicious incident in the Queen Street East and Pape Avenue area.
It is reported that:
- A 93-year-old woman left a seniors' residence in the evening hours of Friday, January 3, 2020
- she was located at approximately 1:30 a.m. January 4, 2020 in the area of Queen Street east and Pape Avenue with multiple injuries
- she was taken to hospital where she later died
- investigation has revealed a vehicle was seen leaving the immediate area some time before the woman was located
- the vehicle is a dark coloured, possibly maroon, 2010 or 2011 SUV model.
As part of the investigation, officers are keen to speak with the driver of the vehicle and any occupants.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-5500, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes or Google Play.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Michelle Flannery, Corporate Communications, for Detective Constable Nicole Mangos, 55 Division