Jane Street and Finch Avenue West,
Broadcast time: 15:00
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Case #: 2020-503885
The Toronto Police Service would like to advise the public of an incident that took place in the Jane Street and Finch Avenue West area.
It is reported:
- police responded to a radio call on Tuesday, March 10, 2020, at 2:15 p.m., regarding a five-year-old girl
- the girl was on the 12th floor balcony of an apartment
- the girl fell from the balcony to the ground and was assisted by residents of the building
- an emergency-run was conducted and the child was transported to hospital with serious injuries
- her injuries are now considered to be non-life threatening
Investigators have determined this is not a criminal investigation and is not considered suspicious.
Police would like to thank members of the public who immediately attended to the girl.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Jenifferjit Sidhu, Corporate Communications, for Detective Sanjee Aroda, 31 Division