Man Arrested in Break and Enter Investigation,
Delano Grant, 30
Broadcast time: 10:00
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
Case #: 2020-918539
The Toronto Police Service would like to make the public aware of a an arrest in relation to a Break and Enter investigation that occurred in the Bathurst and Front Street area
It is alleged that:
- on Monday, May 18, 2020, officers took a report for a break in at a storage locker
- a man was observed on video breaking in and stealing a bicycle
On Tuesday, May 19, 2020, officers located and arrested a man.
It is further alleged that:
- at the time of the arrest, the man was riding the stolen bike
- keys from another unrelated break and enter were found as well instruments used to commit break and enters
Delano Grant, 30, of Toronto, has been charged with:
1) Two counts of Break and Enter commit
2) Two counts of possession of break in instruments
3) Two counts of Possession of property obtained by crime
4) Three counts of Fail to comply with probation
5) Two counts of Break and Enter with intent
6) Two counts of fail to comply with release order
7) Two counts of fail to comply recognizance
He is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday, May 20, 2020, at 10am at Old City Hall courts, room 101.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1400, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes or Google Play.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Laura Brabant, Corporate Communications, for Detective Darren Worth, 14 Division