Man arrested for nine Break & Enters,
David Correia, 44,
Broadcast time: 08:30
Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Case #: 2020-1041768
The Toronto Police Service would like to make the public aware of an arrest made in several break and enter investigations.
Between Friday, June 5, 2020 and Monday, June 8, 2020, a man would attend commercial businesses in the Dundas Street West and Gladstone Avenue area.
It is alleged:
- the man would remove the locking mechanism and gain entry
- on Monday, June 22, 2020, investigators from 14 Division's Major Crime Unit identified the man
- a search warrant was executed at a home address and property was recovered
On Monday, June 22, 2020, David Correia, 44, of Toronto, was arrested. He is charged with:
1. five counts of Break and Enter commit
2. four counts of Break and Enter
3. five counts of Fail to comply with release order
He is to appear in court at Old City Hall on Tuesday, June 23, 2020, at 10 am.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Jenifferjit Sidhu, Corporate Communications, for Detective Constable Cameron Ross, 14 Division Major Crime Unit