Sherbourne Street and Dundas Street East,
Broadcast time: 16:30
Monday, July 13, 2020
Case #: 2020-1296319
The Toronto Police Service is requesting the public’s assistance locating a woman.
On Monday, July 13, 2020, at 8:44 a.m., officers responded to a call for an overdose in the Sherbourne Street and Dundas Street East area.
It is alleged that:
- a woman suffered an apparent overdose and was rendered unconscious
- she was placed inside a car by a man
- concerned citizens challenged the man regarding her safety
- the man indicated he was taking her to hospital
- the man disappeared with the woman, never making it to hospital
- officers have located the car
- the man has been arrested but the woman remains missing
James Felfoldi, 51, of Toronto, has been arrested and charged with:
2. Fail to Comply with Parole
He will appear in court, at College Park, on Tuesday, July 14, 2020, via media conference, at 10 a.m.
Amber Johnson, 33, of Toronto, is still missing. She is described as 5'11", 160 lbs., with an average build, and short brown hair. She was last seen wearing a blue long-sleeve hoodie, blue cut-off jean shorts, and black and white running shoes.
Police are concerned for her safety.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-5100, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes or Google Play.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable David Hopkinson, Corporate Communications, for Detective Paul Young, 51 Division