Man arrested for Retail Robbery,
Church Street and Wellesley Street East area,
Ryan Mills, 33
Broadcast time: 10:30
Monday, September 14, 2020
Case #: 2020-1719748
The Toronto Police Service Hold Up Squad would like to make the public aware of a man arrested in relation to a retail robbery in the Church Street and Wellesley Street East area.
It is alleged that:
- on Thursday, September 10, 2020, a man entered a store, approached the display counter and selected items
- the clerk confronted the man and asked him to put the items back
- the man then assaulted the clerk and pushed them out of the way as he escaped with the merchandise
It is further alleged:
- on Friday, September 11, 2020, a member of the public recognized the man from the robbery and contacted police who attended and took the man into custody without incident.
Ryan Mills, 33, of Toronto, was arrested and charged with:
2. Fail to Comply with Probation
He appeared in court at Old City Hall on Saturday, September 12, 2020, 10 a.m., room 112.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-7350, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes or Google Play.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Caroline de Kloet, Corporate Communications, for Inspector Lauren Pogue, Hold Up