Man Arrested for Retail Robbery,
Bay Street and Dundas Street West area,
Adrian Orlando Foster, 29
Broadcast time: 11:45
Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Unit: Hold Up
Case #: 2020-2172376
The Toronto Police Service’s Hold Up Squad would like to make the public aware of a man arrested in relation to a retail robbery.
On Monday, November 16, 2020, police responded to reports of a robbery in the Bay Street and Dundas Street West area.
It is alleged that:
- a man entered the store and selected merchandise
- he attempted to exit without paying but was confronted by store employees
- he threatened the employees and was able to exit
- he walked to an area close by where he had stored personal belongings and retrieved a knife
- he headed back to the store waving the knife in a threatening manner
- the employees saw him coming, locked the doors and contacted police
Officers responded quickly and arrested Adrian Foster, 29, of no fixed address.
He was charged with:
1. Robbery with Weapon
2. Weapons Dangerous
3. Carry Concealed Weapon
4. Disguise with Intent
5. Threaten Death
6. two counts of Fail to Comply Probation
He appeared in court at Old City Hall on Monday, November 16, 2020, at 2 p.m., room 101.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Caroline de Kloet, Corporate Communications, for Inspector Lauren Pogue, Hold Up