Man arrested in Break and Enter Investigation,
Laird Drive and Eglinton Avenue East area,
Isaac Harvey, 24
Broadcast time: 08:35
Date: Sunday, December 20, 2020
Unit: 53 Division
Case #: 2020-2384569
The Toronto Police Service would like to make the public aware of an arrest made in a break and enter investigation.
It is alleged that:
- on Saturday, December 19, 2020, at 5:12 a.m., officers attended Laird Drive and Eglinton Avenue East in regards to a Break and Enter in progress
- officers arrived and located a man on scene
- officers engaged in a brief foot pursuit of the man
- the man was arrested without incident
Isaac Harvey, 24, of Toronto, has been charged with:
1. four counts of Break and Enter Commit
2. four counts of Attempt Break and Enter
3. Break and Enter with Intent
4. two counts of Mischief Under $5000.00
5. two counts of Breach of Probation
6. Possession of Break in Instruments
7. Breach of Conditional Sentence Order
He is scheduled to appear at court on Sunday, December 20, 2020, at 10 a.m., at Old City Hall court, 60 Queen Street West.
If you have any information, please call 416-808-5300 or Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes or Google Play.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Alex Li, Corporate Communications, for Detective Peglar Artinian, 53 Division