Personal Injury Collision #58/2021,
Lake Shore Boulevard West and Bathurst Street
Broadcast time: 16:35
Date: Wednesday, November 17, 2021
Unit: Traffic Services
Case #: 2021-2212447
On Tuesday, November 16, 2021, at approximately 11:29 p.m., police responded to a call for a fail to remain personal injury collision that occurred on Lake Shore Boulevard West at Bathurst Street.
It is reported that:
- a 38-year-old man was on the east side of Bathurst Street at Lake Shore Boulevard West crossing from the southeast corner to the northeast
- a blue 2019 Hyundai was traveling westbound on Lake Shore Boulevard and struck the man as he was crossing
- the man was transported to the hospital with life-threatening injuries
- the blue 2019 Hyundai failed to remain at the scene of the collision
On Wednesday, November 17, 2021, Jose David Millan, 27, was arrested. He is charged with:
1. Leave Scene of Accident Causing Bodily Harm
He is scheduled to appear at Old City Hall Court, on Wednesday, December 29, 2021, at 11 a.m.
Police are asking local residents, businesses, and drivers, who may have security or dash camera footage of the area or incident, to contact investigators.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-1900, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes or Google Play.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Detective Joseph Kranjac, Traffic Services, for Superintendent Scott Baptist, Traffic Services