Attempted Child Abduction Investigation,
John Street pedestrian bridge and Bremner Boulevard area
Broadcast time: 10:30
Date: Sunday, November 21, 2021
Unit: 52 Division
Case #: 2021-2240550
The Toronto Police Service is requesting that public's assistance in an attempted child abduction investigation.
The incident happened on Saturday, November 20, 2021, at approximately 8:55p.m., at the John Street pedestrian bridge, north of Bremner Boulevard area.
It is reported:
- a man, who was with another man, approached a missing child
- the man told the boy that he would take him home
- the child agreed to go with him
- private security intervened, after receiving an alert from police
- the two men fled and were last seen walking toward Bremner Boulevard
- the boy was reunited with his parents
The first man is described as white, 30-35, 5’7”, average build wearing a black puffy vest, sweater with striped sleeves, black pants, black boots and black baseball cap.
The second man is described as white, 30-35, 5’8”, average build wearing a red/white lumberjack jacket and grey pants.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-5200, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, online on our Facebook Leave a Tip page, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes or Google Play.
For more news, visit TPSnews.ca.
Constable Edward Parks, Corporate Communications, for Detective Constable Pat Stewart, 52 Division